Which Ventilation System is the Best for Your Living Space?
There are a couple of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While the two are suitable for brand new or improved cost-saving houses, the type you demand takes into account your regional climate. Houses in some areas, such as the middle part of the country, can benefit from each of them.
Find out about the ventilation systems our company can offer. Or give us a call at 484-646-3363 for additional facts on which specifically is correct for you.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Best for frigid parts of the country.
- Exhausts air from your house and replaces it with refreshing air from the outside.
- Holds warmness so you don’t have to heat up the fresh air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for warm or humid locations.
- Distributes heat and excess moisture outdoors.
- Balances humidity so you can work your air conditioning not as much.