To provide the highest quality service and satisfaction to our clients, our goal is to hire and retain highly motivated individuals who take pride in having the highest ethical standards and best performance standards in the industry. We feel the greatest assets of our company are our employees and the clients they serve. If you have a passion to excel and dominate in the home service field and are looking for a career rather than a job we invite you to come learn more about our rapidly expanding team.
We pride ourselves on ensuring time to properly diagnose and discuss with the client all of our findings, and to help them decide the best solution for their needs, which carries over to proper installation practices as well.
Join the Moyer Total Indoor Comfort team today by filling out the Employment Application below!
Residential HVAC Installer
The role of a Residential HVAC Installer is to competently complete an installation of an HVAC system as purchased by our clients within the planned budget. To perform these tasks will require knowledge of:
Oil and gas fired boilers and furnaces, air conditioning and heat pump systems, electrical wiring, humidity and air quality equipment, thermostats and controls, and anything else related to indoor comfort for residential applications.
Residential HVAC Service Technician
The role of a Residential HVAC Service Technician is to identify and offer solutions to our clients on a variety of HVAC and HVAC related tasks, which will include:
Servicing oil and gas fired boilers and furnaces, air conditioning and heat pump systems, electrical troubleshooting, humidity and air quality concerns, thermostats and controls, and anything else related to indoor comfort for residential applications.
Residential Plumbing Service Technician
The role of a Residential Plumbing Service Technician is to identify and offer solutions to our clients on a variety of plumbing and plumbing related tasks, which will include:
Toilets, Faucets, Drain Blockages, Water Treatment, Well Water Pumps, Well Water Storage Tanks, Municipal Water Service, Sewage Pumps, Main Sewage Piping, Water Piping, and anything else related to water and drains for residential usage.
- 4 years of experience preferred but will consider candidates with less.
- Independent worker
- Willingness and ability to learn new processes, procedures, and equipment
- Neat, clean appearance; top-notch organizational skills and extremely detail oriented
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends/holidays as necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Plumbing service or install license preferred (if applicable)
- HVAC service or install license preferred (if applicable)
- EPA approved refrigerant certification (if applicable)
Our standard benefits include:
- Medical/Prescription Insurance
- (Company Paid) Retirement Plan
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Vacation
- Continuing Education
- Service Truck (Taken Home Daily)
- Guaranteed 40 Hours
- Tool Account
- Team Spirit
- Competitive Income
- Performance Bonuses