Keep Your Kutztown, PA Home An Oasis Of Cool With Our Expert AC Repair
The sun is beating down outside, you're trudging along your walkway, sweat staining your shirt as you approach your front door and the blast of cold air you're craving. But when you walk in... nothing happens. The inside feels even more warm than the outside. How is this possible? Your air conditioner has gone out, that's how. Breakdowns in the dead of summer are the absolute worst, but when they happen, you can trust the air conditioning repair services from Moyer Total Indoor Comfort to help you restore your cool. For over a century we've been serving the good people of Berks County and Lehigh County, and all of that experience is at your disposal when you find yourself in need.
What Are The Signs My Air Conditioner Needs A Helping Hand?
Before things turn into a full-on breakdown, there are a number of things you can watch for to tip you off your AC might be in trouble, such as:
- Weak Airflow - If you're experiencing weak or insufficient airflow from your vents, it's time to give your air conditioner some attention. Our skilled technicians can identify and resolve issues, ensuring a refreshing flow of cool air throughout your space.
- Unusual Sounds - Your air conditioner isn't a DJ - it shouldn't be thumping all through the night. If you're hearing rattling, squealing, or banging sounds, it's a sign that your AC unit needs a tune-up. We can help you silence the discord.
- Warm Air, Not Cool - If your AC is blowing warm air instead of the cool comfort you crave, it's a definite cause for concern. There's almost certainly something wrong and it needs to be checked.
- Strange Odors - With all of the indoor air quality features in modern AC units, the air your AC is blowing should smell relatively fresh. If foul or musty odors are emanating from your air vents, it's a clear sign that something is amiss.
- Leakage Or Excess Moisture - If you notice moisture or leakage around your AC unit, it could be indicative of a refrigerant issue or a blocked drain tube. It's important to address this issue promptly as that moisture can lead to further damage.
Keep Your AC In Top Shape With A Comfort Partner Plan
If you're looking to avoid a major malfunction just as the mercury hits its summer peak, the absolute best thing you can do for your system is sign up for a Comfort Partner Plan. With your membership, you'll get regularly scheduled maintenance that checks your system inside and out and addresses any issues found so they can't grow into serious headaches. Learn the benefits and sign up today!
Say Goodbye To Sweaty Misery!
You deserve a respite from the hot sun outside. If you don't have it, our experts stand ready to restore it. We pride ourselves on being able to quickly identify the problem, present the possible solutions, and deliver your final choice with experienced care. That dedication has kept us in business for over a century, and all of that experience is now here for you. If you notice that your air conditioner might be on the verge of failure, send us a message online or call 484-646-3363 today!