Berks County Gas Line Repair & Installation
Ensuring the Safety of Residents in Berks & Lehigh Counties
Do you smell gas in your home? You may be experiencing a gas line leak. For 24-hour leak detection and gas line repair services, call (484) 604-2122 and speak to the professionals at Moyer Total Indoor Comfort right away. Save with our latest online coupons and specials.
Few plumbing emergencies need to be handled as quickly and efficiently as a gas line leak in Berks County. Gas is a toxic fume that companies actually put an additive in to make it easy to detect in case of a leak. At Moyer Total Indoor Comfort, we take gas leaks seriously and work 24/7 to ensure your family is protected against leaks or faulty lines.
See what others are saying in our latest customer reviews!
Signs of a Gas Leak
Several signs could indicate a gas leak in your home. Be extremely watchful for the following signs:
- Smelling rotten eggs: This is the scent that gas companies add to make it easier to detect. If you smell rotten eggs or a sulfuric odor in your home, you may have a gas leak
- Hearing a hissing sound: If there is a tear in your gas line, you may be hearing the fumes escaping
- Dead grass: A leak that is located in the underground portion of your line can cause the vegetation and grasss above to die and turn brown
If you suspect a gas leak, call our Berks County gas leak experts right away. Our team will locate the leak and decide whether it can be repaired or if the entire line should be replaced.
How to Handle a Leak
If you suspect a gas leak in your home, there are numerous steps you should take after calling for professional repair to ensure the safety of your family and protection of your property.
These steps include:
- Call your gas company and tell them what’s happening
- Open the windows to air the house out
- Ensure that every appliance is turned off
- Evacuate your home while you wait for help to arrive
Reasons to Choose Moyer Total Indoor Comfort
Our customers trust and respect the fact that our business spans four generations and over 100 years. In that time, we have been able to perfect the customer service experience and provide our customers with top quality workmanship.
We also believe in working with integrity, which is why we offer the following unique features as standard practice on every service call:
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Risk-Free, Upfront Pricing
- Written Warranties on All Work
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Licensed, Experienced Technicians