At Moyer Total Indoor Comfort, we know that choosing a company you can believe in to perform AC repair in Kutztown and Breinigsville is important. We get how important it is to find a reliable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should have liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A trustworthy company that can do AC repair should have a list of references they’ll gladly offer you. Look at these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you go with has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Moyer Total Indoor Comfort a call at 484-646-3363. We’re happy to help!