At Moyer Total Indoor Comfort, we know that selecting a company you can believe in to perform AC repair in Kutztown and Breinigsville is important. We get how important it is to find a reliable company that does good work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should possess liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A trustworthy company that offers AC repair should have a number of references they’ll gladly provide you. Call these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you pick has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t ok standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Moyer Total Indoor Comfort a call at 484-646-3363. We’re happy to help!