As spring rolls around, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Kutztown and Breinigsville? Particularly if your air conditioning system is recently purchased or was cooling just fine last summer.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never expect to book any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving components. Like a car, it can develop leaks and its moving components can malfunction.
Having your equipment examined annually by a Moyer Total Indoor Comfort specialist can help spot little issues before they turn into large breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is installed outdoors, it’s more inclined to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly decrease your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to maintain delicate internal components.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate in your system can push it to work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can cause increased energy consumption—and a higher utility bill!
- It could prolong your system’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and might even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, because you won’t have to get new equipment as soon.
- It helps find small troubles before they become big, pricey issues. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly examine components and carry out a cycle of AC performance verifications. These detailed procedures often allow us to locate problems before they become extensive problems that cause a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver stress-free comfort throughout the summer. After your system is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is set to give worry-free comfort. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the smartest approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for annual maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this maintenance, your unit is at risk for early breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC service should include an inspection and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent areas and components:
- Overall unit condition
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Service Today with Moyer Total Indoor Comfort
Today is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Moyer Total Indoor Comfort pros a shout at 484-646-3363 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we come to your residence, make sure to browse our special offers for savings on your approaching service.