In Kutztown you rely on your furnace
to keep you warm throughout the colder months. If it’s been a while since you had a routine maintenance appointment for your f
urnace, you could be needing a furnace fix-up
visit sooner rather than later. As a minimum, you might have a dirty air filter, which can block air flow and impact your furnace’s efficiency. It could even produce issues with your furnace’s threshold switch, which controls furnace operation.
There are a lot of other reasons you may require a furnace repair. We’ve assembled some indicators for you to search for. The earlier you can call for a heat pump service, the better. Call in a professional, like Moyer Total Indoor Comfort, if you notice any of these symptoms:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it working enough? Is it running all the time? Is the air blowing through as liberally as it should, or does it seem tired? Indications related to your blower could indicate a minor problem with your air filter or the internal blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you ramping up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still chilly? This could be a problem with your thermostat. It might be that your furnace is too small for your home. It may even be a problem with your gas source or your pilot light, among other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts working loudly or producing noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be an issue.
- You smell gas. You absolutely don’t want to mess around with this one. If you smell gas, shut down your furnace right away and cut off its gas supply. Avoid lighting matches or turning on lights until your HVAC pro or your gas company looks at it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Often times this is a clogged condensation line. This could demand both plumbing and HVAC experts to repair.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is climbing, but your usage is not, there could be a series of complications. Your HVAC expert will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these signs, you’ll know when you need to setup furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call Moyer Total Indoor Comfort at 484-646-3363 when you need to arrange repairs or annual maintenance.