There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Kutztown and Breinigsville, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your heating system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to consider annual furnace service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, to include:
- Furnace Service. Many homeowners strictly associate furnace service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly heating expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees could help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, changing furnace filters every month or two during the heating season helps air pass through more smoothly, making less work for your furnace.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your heated air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the warm air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Moyer Total Indoor Comfort pro comes by for your annual furnace service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few easy ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures go down in Kutztown and Breinigsville. Whether you’re calling to arrange annual furnace service or simply want to know which furnace filter is right for your system, give the experts at Moyer Total Indoor Comfort a call at 484-646-3363 to start saving a little more today.