Moyer Total Indoor Comfort has been invited to speak to current and future students at Lehigh Career Technical Institute on Thursday, April 12th @ 1:30 pm.
It is with great pleasure that I will be speaking to the students, faculty, and administration regarding the HVAC Industry. As it has been well broadcast-ed our industry is currently experiencing a major workforce shortage. Analyst state that by the year 2022 the HVAC Industry will be experiencing a shortage of 138,000 skilled, trained workers.
The goal is to speak about the industry as a whole and the exciting opportunities these students will have moving forward.
We will discuss the following topics:
- Where the industry is and where it is going
- Opportunities for students
- Understanding their worth
- What employees are offering to new employees
- Benefits, Education, and Salaries
- What employers are looking for in current and future employees
- Education grants, scholarships, and importance of additional training
- What type of positions employers are looking to fill
I am extremely excited and grateful to have been invited to one of the top technical institutes in our area and I am looking forward to interacting with the future of our industry.